- Jesus is my Captain, Brother, Rescuer and Friend.
- I owe everything to Him. I will do anything for Him.
- I will unashamedly make Him known through my actions and words.
- I will not cheat in anything, personal or professional.
- I will look away from the gutter, but be prepared to pull people out of it.
- I will keep my body and mind fit and free from any addictions.
- I will put the welfare of those closest to me before my own welfare.
- I will treat all men and women as brothers and sisters.
- I will lead as He would lead. I will honor my leaders provided this also honors Him. I will follow Him in company with my sisters and brothers.
- I will use my strength to protect the weak and stand against the abuse of power.
- I will protect the world that God has made.
- If I fail I will not give up. He never gives up on me.
The Code expands each of these statements into a short, punchy chapter, making this a \"back pocket book\" that men can quickly refer to as a source of inspiration and encouragement.
Post to your social network