- Basic insights (e.g., \"Autobiographical Information\")
- Comparisons (e.g., \"Parallels between Acts and Paul\'s Letters\")
- Advanced tools for further study (e.g., \"Key Words in Romans\")
- Analysis (e.g., \"The \'New Perspective\' on Paul\")
- Research (e.g., \"Key Texts and Their Interpretations\")
Interested Bible readers as well as students of Paul\'s life, letters, and theology will find plenty of material to deepen their understanding. Teachers will find the charts to be a valuable teaching resource. This book is an excellent supplement to any general introduction or specific study on Paul.
Post to your social network