A comprehensive program filled with practical ideas to help churches of any size guide visitors to becoming thriving members.
The CATCH program, from Church of the Resurrection, teaches churches how to go on “fishing expeditions” in their communities and connect with unchurched people or those who may have drifted away from a church.
- Includes specific how-to\'s for attracting people to your church.
- Gives a step-by-step approach to welcoming and assimilating visitors.
- Inspires congregations to become outward focused and follow Jesus’ instruction to fish for people
- Provides step-by-step guides and scripts for implementing evangelism strategy
- Offers an easy-to-read overview of church membership that you can put into the hands of visitors and new members.
- Created at United Methodist Church of the Resurrection, Leawood, Kansas
Post to your social network