Cassie & Caleb Discover God's Wonderful Design
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Teach your children big ideas with simple language
Boys and girls, from 5 to 8 years of age, will love the fun world of Cassie and Caleb, two energetic and inquisitive children discovering the beauty of God's wonderful design.
Through twenty beautifully illustrated short stories, followed by an interactive time between parent and child, your children will learn:
- The creational principle that "God created man in his own image . . . male and female he created them" (Genesis 1:27) is extraordinary!
- That Jesus is in all of Scripture. The Bible is not a collection of disconnected stories; it is the one big story of the Triune God redeeming His people.
- God's Word is our authority and His Glory is our purpose.
- That when we belong to Jesus we belong to His covenant family, the Church.
- A Biblical framework for living and thinking.
The authors do not underestimate the power of the Holy Spirit in the heart and mind of a child. This book intentionally uses the rich language of faith, and then builds meaning around the words and concepts as the stories proceed, providing children the words of life.