Women throughout history have changed the world by their sacrifices, passion, and fire. A Call to Courage tells the inspiring stories of nine such women:
- Joan of Arc, teenage peasant who led France’s army against England
- Vibia Perpetua, a martyr for her faith in the early church
- Sojourner Truth, a leader in the anti-slavery movement
- Harriet Tubman, a dedicated pioneer of the Underground Railroad during the Civil War
- Aimee Semple McPherson, healing evangelist at the turn of the twentieth century
- Lydia Prince, forerunner in caring for orphans and the purposes of God among the Jewish people
- Bertha Smith, Baptist missionary and revival leader in China
- Corrie ten Boom, Holocaust survivor who suffered for the cause of Christ and the Jewish people
- Jackie Pullinger, British evangelist and missionary in Hong Kong
These women overcame intimidation through the empowering work of the Holy Spirit and were pioneers of truth, freedom, healing, and courage in their generation. Heed the call to courage and step up to the front lines of faith, hope, and love!
DR. JAMES W. GOLL is the founder of Encounters Network, Prayer Storm, and the God Encounters Training eSchool. James is an international bestselling author, a certified Life Language Trainer, and has taught in more than fifty nations. James was married to Michal Ann for thirty-two years before her graduation to heaven in the fall of 2008. James has four adult children who are married and a growing number of grandchildren. James makes his home in Franklin, Tennessee. MICHAL ANN GOLL was a lover of Jesus all her life, the devoted wife of James Goll for thirty-two years, and mother of four beloved children. She was the founder of Compassion Acts, a member of the Debra Company Founder’s Group, and honored to be listed in the Cambridge Who’s Who. She traveled the globe demonstrating that love takes action. She authored eight books and co-established the Women on the Frontlines conferences. She graduated to her heavenly reward in the fall of 2008 and is greatly missed to this day by thousands of people around the world.
Post to your social network