Busy People's Diabetic Cookbook
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: February 15, 2005
Number of Pages: 288
Dimensions: 9.31 × 7.00 (inches)
Busy People\'s Diabetic Cookbook is the answer for everyone who wants to eat healthier without sacrificing what is most important to them - delicious flavor! These recipes are not just for those people with diabetes, but everyone in the family can enjoy these healthy and well-balanced recipes.
Each of the 200 plus recipes . . .
- Has 7 easy-to-find ingredients or less
- Contains nutritional information, including diabetic exchanges
- Is kitchen tested and budget friendly
- Food the entire family will enjoy
Includes recipes for . . .
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Creamy Dill Potatoes
- Crabby Fettuccine
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Chocolate Mint Cookie Squares
- Key Lime Dessert