Brave Girls: Better Than Perfect
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: March 03, 2015
Number of Pages: 144
Series: Brave Girls
Dimensions: 8.31 × 5.50 (inches)
Better than perfect: that’s what every girl is in God’s eyes.
A young girl’s doubt in her own self-worth starts from an early age. Am I pretty enough? Am I smart enough? Will I fit in? Do people like me? Am I worthy enough? These aren’t questions asked by teens, but from precious girls in grade school! Brave Girls Faith and Honor will help girls navigate these questions and learn just how wonderful they are!
In this Brave Girls devotional, 90 engaging devotions will help young girls find their place in the world and learn that the beauty of their imperfections is what makes them unique, loved, precious, and “better than perfect” in God’s eyes. Each devotion will include:
- A relevant opening scripture from the Bible
- A thought-provoking devotion to build a young girl’s spirit
- An engaging closing prayer to help the reader navigate her day!
Look for these Brave Girls products!
- Brave Girls Bible Stories: October 2014
- Faithful Friends 90-Day Devotional: March 2015
- Brave Girls Full-Text Bible: October 2015