The Big Picture Interactive Bible for Kids, Jesus Edition LeatherTouch
by Gospel Project
Kids can now be engaged in Bible reading and study as never before. As they read the HCSB Big Picture Interactive Bible for Kids, they will see scenes from the Bible literally pop off the page via a free downloadable app that lets them view the images in an augmented-reality format while listening to narrations by Jenna Lucado Bishop.
- Augmented Reality featured on 146 full-page color illustrations
- "Christ Connection" feature that shows how each Bible story points to Christ
- "Big Questions?" feature to tell kids what they want to know
- 100 Top Memory Verses for kids to learn
- "Seeing the Big Picture" feature that digs into key Bible stories and provides parents with discussion material
- "Big Words" feature that acts as a four-color Bible dictionary
- Introductions for every book of the Bible, written for kids to understand
- Complete text of the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
Heath McPherson runs a small studio that creates whimsical illustrations and animation for folks across the country. His work includes Timmy and Tammy's Train of Thought by Oliver Chin as well a number of animated commercials.
Post to your social network