Bible Basics for Everyone
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: July 01, 2013
Number of Pages: 144
Dimensions: 6 × 4 (inches)
Getting the most out of Bible reading time just got easier. This handy guide is small in size but big on information. Author Terry Glaspey addresses the top questions people have about the Bible, presents a 90–day reading plan, and eases the intimidation factor as he shares
- verses for comfort, peace, and grace
- 7 ways Scripture helps us know God
- a 5–minute synopsis of the entire Bible
- 8 tools to get the most out of each reading
- 66 one–page summaries of each book of the Bible
For avid Bible readers or those curious about the bestselling book of all time, this portable resource opens up the wonder, power, and message of the Bible in new ways.
Terry Glaspey has degrees in history and pastoral ministry and is the author of several books, including 75 Masterpieces Every Christian Should Know and Not a Tame Lion: The Spiritual Legacy of C.S. Lewis.