Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: March 01, 2016
Number of Pages: 256
Dimensions: 7.50 × 5.50 (inches)
Are you trying to do this mothering thing alone? So focused on the kids that you’re hungry for friendships of your own? Have good friendships, but you want to enjoy them more?
Jill Savage, mother of five, knows those challenges well, and she’s here to help. Presenting a compelling vision of motherhood as a group effort, Better Together shows how you can:
- Combat isolation and enjoy a supportive mothering community
- Increase your social confidence and stop the comparison game
- Deepen your friendships as you share life with others
- Strengthen trust and build friendships without fear
- Increase your joy and thrive as a mom
All these things are possible. Dive into this storehouse of creative ideas for how to make mothering easier, richer, and more fun than you ever thought it could be.
GROUP RESOURCES: A leader’s guide is included in the back of the book. FREE video curriculum and additional group resources are available for Better Together at www.BetterTogetherBook.org.
ANNE MCCLANE, her husband Matt, and their two small children make their home in Springfield, IL. She blogs about authentic motherhood at www.EverydaySmallThings.com.