Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: December 24, 2013
Number of Pages: 224
Dimensions: 8.00 × 5.31 (inches)
Is something missing in your life?
Lysa TerKeurst knows what it’s like to consider God just another thing on her to-do list. For years she went through the motions of a Christian life: Go to church. Pray. Be nice. She longed for a deeper connection between what she knew in her head and her everyday reality, and she wanted to personally experience God’s presence.
Drawing from her own remarkable story of step-by-step faith, Lysa invites you to uncover the spiritually exciting life for which we all yearn. With her trademark wit and spiritual wisdom, Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to make a Bible passage come alive in your devotional time.
- Replace doubt, regret, and envy with truth, confidence, and praise.
- Stop the unhealthy cycles of striving and truly learn to love who you are and what you’ve been given.
- Discover how to have inner peace and security in any situation.
- Sense God responding to your prayers.
The adventure God has in store for your life just might blow you away.
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
I found this book very relatable and inspiring. I love that it was an easy read as well! Made it much more achievable with little kids in the house!