Vendor: Destiny Image
Number of Pages: 264
Dimensions: 9.00 × 6.00 (inches)
When you study the life of Jesus, you quickly discover that He spent a lot of time healing people. Because healing was such a major part of Jesus’ ministry, it should also play a key role in our daily lives as believers.
But how do we walk in the lifestyle of healing power that Jesus modeled?
The answer is much simpler than many would have you believe: Jesus Himself!
Every tool and technique for living a lifestyle of divine healing can be found in Christ’s example.
Using Jesus’ own healing work as the model, Be Healed! presents practical strategies for the everyday Christian to bring people into supernatural healing breakthrough.
Author Connie Hunter-Urban is not a stadium evangelist; she is an everyday person, just like you, who has been called to experience and release Jesus’ miracle healing power. Allow her practical teaching and dynamic, real-life testimonies to stir your faith afresh!
Learn how to:
- Use your authority in Christ to destroy sickness and disease.
- Access the healing inheritance of the cross by applying the finished work of Jesus to sickness.
- Partner with the Holy Spirit to discern and demonstrate the healing methods of Jesus.
- Learn how to use breakthrough tools such as agreement, fasting and travail.
- Overcome roadblocks to healing, and press in to receive your miracle.
- Release healing through deliverance by recognizing when sickness is demonic in nature.