Baby's First Bible
Publication Date: August 19, 2002
Number of Pages: 96
Dimensions: 6.13 × 4.50 (inches)
It’s never too early to begin to hide God’s Word in your baby’s heart. And there’s no better place to start than with Baby’s First Bible—a keepsake you and your child will treasure for years to come.
Perfectly sized for little hands and specially written for little hearts, Baby’s First Bible is perfect for naptime, bedtime, mealtime, and story time. Colorful, playful illustrations accompany each engaging Bible story, and the rhyming text makes this little gem of a Bible the one your son and daughter, or granddaughters and grandsons, will remember.
Baby's First Bible:
- Includes both Old and New Testament Bible stories
- Is perfect for small children ages 2–5 years-old, as well as preschool and kindergarten
- Is ideal for commemorating your little one’s birth, baptism, first birthday, or First Communion
- Makes an unforgettable gift for baby dedications, baby showers, christenings, Easter baskets, and Christmas stockings
- Uses simpler words and shorter sentences making the text easy to read and understand
Melody Carlson has written more than 200 books for teens, women, and children. Before publishing, Melody traveled around the world, volunteered in teen ministry, taught preschool, raised two sons, and worked briefly in interior design and later in international adoption. "I think real-life experiences inspire the best fiction," she says. Her wide variety of books seems to prove this theory.