Beginning with God\'s simple command to "Love one another," this book shows how to:
* develop deep, genuine friendships
* model to others a relationship with Jesus
* create meaningful interaction with strangers
* avoid the pitfalls of judging others
* show people love, acceptance, kindness, and respect
Complete with discussion questions, this book is appropriate for both individuals and church groups. It is a must for all Christians who wish to practice being the church rather than merely attending one.
Wayne Jacobsen lives in Oxnard, California, but travels internationally as director of Lifestream Ministries. He is a contributing editor to Leadership Journal and the author of The Naked Church, In My Father's Vineyard, and He Loves Me. Clay Jacobsen, Wayne's brother, has directed The Jerry Lewis Telethon, Dr. Laura, Entertainment Tonight, and Prime Time Country. He is the author of The Lasko Interview and Circle of Seven and resides in Camarillo, California.
Post to your social network