Ask the Question
Publication Date: February 02, 2016
Weight: 5.6 oz
Dimensions: 5.44 × 6.38 (inches)
In this rousing call to action, Stephen Mansfield shows readers
- what religion will mean in the 2016 presidential race
- how the media, both left and right, get religion wrong
- the reasons the faith of candidates such as JFK, Mitt Romney, and Barack Obama caused issues with both the electorate and even their own advisors
- how to ask the right questions to get honest answers
- what giving candidates a "religious pass" can cost the country
- how religion in American politics impacts America's role in the world
- and more
Frustrated and confused voters across the country and on both sides of the aisle will find here a balanced and essential guidebook to actively and intelligently participating in America's political system.
Stephen Mansfield is the New York Times bestselling author of The Faith of George W. Bush, The Faith of Barack Obama, and Lincoln's Battle with God, among other works of history and biography. Founder of The Mansfield Group, a research and publishing firm, he is also an in-demand speaker and consultant. He holds a doctorate in history and literature and makes his home in Nashville, Tennessee, and Washington, DC, with his wife, Beverly.