Multiple research studies have shown that spiritual focus often weakens among teenagers as they head into the attention-dividing realm of young adulthood. Up to 66 percent of them leave church altogether. The Apologetics Study Bible for Students works against that trend by helping this audience begin to better articulate its beliefs. In addition to the complete HCSB text and dozens of articles collected from today’s most popular youth leaders, including editor Sean McDowell, this new study Bible also includes:
- Two-color design-intensive layout on every page for the visual generation
- Sixty “Twisted Scriptures” explanations, fifty “Bones & Dirt” entries (archaeology meets apologetics)
- Fifty “Notable Quotes”, twenty-five “Tactics” against common anti-Christian arguments
- Twenty “Personal Stories” of how God has worked in real lives
- Twenty “Top Five” lists to help remember key apologetics topics
Dr. Sean McDowell is an Assistant Professor in the Christian Apologetics program at Biola University. Sean continues to teach one high school Bible class, which helps give him exceptional insight into the prevailing culture so he can impart his observations poignantly to fellow educators, pastors, and parents alike. Traveling throughout the United States and abroad, he speaks at camps, churches, schools, universities and conferences. Sean is the author, co-author, or editor of over fifteen books including Same-Sex Marriage: A Thoughtful Approach to God’s Design for Marriage, with John Stonestreet and Intelligent Design with William A. Demski. He graduated summa cum laude from Talbot Theological Seminary with a double Master’s Degree in Theology and Philosophy. He earned a Ph.D. in Apologetics and Worldview Studies from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in 2014.
Post to your social network