Apologetics for a New Generation
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: March 01, 2009
Number of Pages: 225
Dimensions: 8.5 × 5.5 (inches)
Many teenagers leave home for college but don\'t take their faith with them. Popular writer and speaker Sean McDowell offers a solution for this problem: a new way of approaching faith that addresses the questions the emerging generation is asking and that incorporates a radically humble and relational approach.
An impressive list of contributors including Dan Kimball (They Like Jesus but Not the Church), Brian Godawa (Hollywood Worldviews), and Josh McDowell show that today\'s apologetics must employ...
- a clear connection with everyday life
- an invitation for people to express their doubts and wrestle with tough questions
- a culturally savvy understanding of the way secular people view Christians
- an engaging methodology that captures the imagination before engaging the mind
- a strong emphasis on the resurrection and how it changes everything
This resource is imperative for leaders who are ready to engage a new generation with the claims of Christ.
Sean McDowell (PhD) is the author, coauthor, or editor of numerous books, including A New Kind of Apologist. He is an associate professor in the Christian Apologetics program at Biola University, is an internationally recognized speaker, and blogs regularly at www.seanmcdowell.org.