In this five-session video Bible study, Max Lucado explores God’s promise in Philippians 4:4–8 and shows that while anxiety is part of life, it doesn’t have to dominate life. As you follow God’s prescription for worry – celebrate his goodness, ask for help, leave your concerns with him, meditate on good things – you will experience his peace. You can stop letting anxiety rule your day and find true calm and contentment in Christ.
- Rejoice in the Lord Always (21:00)
- Let Your Gentleness Be Evident to All (20:00)
- Present Your Requests to God (21:00)
- The Peace of God Will Guard Your Heart (21:30)
- Meditate on These Things (21:30)
Designed for use with the Anxious for Nothing Study Guide (sold separately).
More than 120 million readers have found inspiration and encouragement in the writings of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
Post to your social network