Am I Messing Up My Kids?
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: January 01, 2010
Number of Pages: 240
Weight: 0.56 lb
Dimensions: 8.5 × 5.5 (inches)
Lysa TerKeurst, mother of five and president of Proverbs 31 Ministries, knows about the bouts of “mommy stress” that come with parenting and managing a home and a life. From her own experience and conversations with hundreds of other women, Lysa shares how mothers can release the guilt they sometimes feel and
- stop blaming their parenting skills every time a child does something wrong
- let kids live with the consequences of their bad choices
- simplify life to create breathing room
- quit comparing themselves to “perfect” moms
- turn to God for support, guidance, and patience
Overflowing with practical ideas, short Bible studies, and plenty of encouragement, this inspiring resource will help moms to realize that—with God’s wisdom and mercy—they can experience peace and satisfaction while raising their kids.
Rerelease of The Bathtub Is Overflowing but I Feel Drained
Lysa TerKeurst is the president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.