- dances with Hasidic Jews in Brooklyn,
- discovers the 330-year-old home of Brother Lawrence,
- plants prayer bombs in North Korea,
- burns his clothes at the end of the world,
- attends the world's largest church, and
- attempts fire walking (with only minor burns).
Jared Brock is the cofounder of Hope for the Sold, an abolitionist charity that fights human trafficking one word at a time. Jared has written for The Huffington Post, Converge, Esquire, Thought Catalog, and Relevant. He's happily married to his best friend, Michelle, whom he first kissed in the seventh grade.
Post to your social network