A Year of Living Prayerfully
Vendor: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Publication Date: March 01, 2015
Number of Pages: 352
Dimensions: 8.5 × 5.75 (inches)
While filming a documentary about sex trafficking, Jared and Michelle Brock felt a deep need for prayer in their personal lives. In an effort to learn more about prayer, the couple traveled the globe, exploring the great Judeo-Christian prayer traditions: in mountains and monasteries, in Christian communities and cathedrals, standing up and lying down, every hour and around the clock.
Follow Jared on a 37,000-mile trip around the world as he . . .
- Dances with Hasidic Jews in Brooklyn
- Discovers the 330-year-old home of Brother Lawrence
- Plants prayer bombs in North Korea
- Burns his clothes at the end of the world
- Attends the world’s largest church
- Attempts fire walking (with only minor burns)
Join Jared on a rollicking modern-day prayer pilgrimage . . . you’ll never pray the same again.