A Walk On The Wild Side: Book
Vendor: Crusade for World Revival
Publication Date: September 18, 2007
Number of Pages: 32
Series: Life Journeys
Weight: 0.08 lb
CWR are pleased to present two great new DVD resources featuring Jeff Lucas. Each DVD is four sessions long with Jeff presenting each week's study in a contemporary style for 8-10 minutes. This facilitates group discussions with discussion starters and a leader's guide in the accompanying book (extra books available separately). The book also provides five personal readings that can be used to unpack the theme further during the week. The four sessions of each DVD are as follows:
A Walk on the Wild Side Jonah:
- Know God is Passionate
- Know that God is the God of the Second Chance
- Become a Partner in the Mission of God
- Trust God when you don't Understand
Stop Looking for the Will of God:
- Myths about Guidance from God
- Doing God's Will
- How God Speaks
- Learning from Jesus
Features and Benefits
- 4 Sessions, approx. 8-10 minutes per session.
- Accompanying book with group discussion starters, leader's guide and five daily readings each week.
- Features Jeff Lucas and links to Lucas on Life Everyday.
- Filmed on location to give contemporary feel to presentation.