A Man After God's Own Heart
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: October 01, 2003
Would you like to have a real and lasting impact on the world around you?
God knows what it will take for you to experience the satisfaction that comes from living a life of purpose—His purpose. In A Man After God\'s Own Heart, you\'ll discover God\'s perfect design for how you can make a difference in all the key areas of your life:
- your marriage—what it means to love, lead, and protect your wife
- your children—the keys to training them up and shaping their hearts
- your work—modeling integrity and diligence in the workplace
- your church—discovering how and where God can use you
- your life example—letting others see God in your words and actions
Commit now to becoming a man after God\'s own heart—you\'ll find it the most rewarding pursuit ever!
Jim George and his wife, Elizabeth, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim has M.Div. and Th.M. degrees from Talbot School of Theology. For 25 years he served in various pastoral roles at Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, and on the faculty at The Master’s Seminary. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters.