A Look at Life from a Deer Stand
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: August 01, 2012
Number of Pages: 176
Dimensions: 8.5 × 5.5 (inches)
The Thrill of the HuntThe Thrill of Living for God
The adventure of a lifetime awaits when you join avid outdoorsman Steve Chapman on the hunt for more than just deer. As Steve retells some of his best hunting stories, you\'ll gain valuable insights on relationships, success, and most important, spiritual growth.
With humor and honesty, Steve shares the ups and downs from his numerous treks into deer country. Relive some of your fondest hunting memories and draw closer to God as you read about
- the wonder and anticipation of a teenage boy\'s first hunt
- a generous gesture that turns into a double portion of venison
- the mixed emotions of a hunter tracking wounded game
- a father and son who both get their first deer with a bow—on the same day
- an unexpected encounter with a magnificent whitetail
This handsome edition of Steve\'s bestselling book with a faux-leather binding and a built-in bookmark is the perfect choice for every hunting enthusiast.
Steve Chapman and his wife, Annie, are award-winning musicians who take their message of Christ-centered family to fans all over North America. Steve’s enthusiasm for Jesus, family, hunting, and humor shine in his books, including A Look at Life from a Deer Stand (nearly 300,000 copies sold), The Hunter’s Cookbook (with Annie Chapman), and Great Hunting Stories.