A Leader After God's Own Heart
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: April 01, 2012
Number of Pages: 240
Dimensions: 8.5 × 5.5 (inches)
From the author of the bestseller A Man After God\'s Own Heart (more than 100,000 copies sold)—a survey of God\'s priorities for leaders as exhibited in the life of Nehemiah.
The Bible is filled with amazing people, and Nehemiah stands out prominently among them. What made him so effective, so influential? It starts with knowing what God desires in a leader. From Nehemiah\'s example, readers will learn 15 ways to lead with purpose. Among them are...
- giving direction to your leadership by cultivating a vision for the future
- solidifying your leadership by recognizing the value of conviction
- refining your leadership by acquiring problem-solving skills
- validating your leadership by pursuing personal integrity
- extending your leadership by understanding the power of motivation
Because it is God who enables us, these great qualities are accessible to every believer. Readers will experience real fulfillment as they take steps toward becoming God\'s kind of leader.
Jim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After God’s Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones Bible® Handbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Master’s Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.