A Generous Life
Publication Date: July 23, 2019
Number of Pages: 176
Dimensions: 7.20 × 6.20 (inches)
"Does my life make a difference?" People of all ages and stages of life want to live a life that has meaning and extends beyond their years on earth. In A Generous Life, Hobby Lobby founder David Green suggests readers start now to adopt a lifestyle of generosity.
As the founder and CEO of the largest privately owned arts and crafts retailer in the world, David has amassed material wealth, yet has learned the secret of generous living. As someone who gives away half of his profits to charity, lives with integrity and faith, and enjoys the peace of crafting a legacy now, David has found peace and fulfillment.
A Generous Life:
- guides you through ten simple but life-changing action steps
- helps you establish a generous mindset, determine where and how much to give, how to create a family legacy plan, and more
- teaches you how to identify your blessings—friendships, family, work, education, or talents
This beautiful hardcover book has a ribbon marker and a section for you to personalize a family legacy plan of your own. A Generous Life is a thoughtful gift for:
- Christians looking for ways to connect with their purpose and faith
- housewarming parties, baby showers for new parents, or college graduates
- fans of Hobby Lobby and founder David
With practical helps on everything from deciding what you want your legacy to be to talking about money with your children, A Generous Life helps you start right where you are. You are richer than you know—and when you give it back to our generous God, your true wealth will never end.