What does it take to become a great dad? The question alone might overwhelm you, but it\'s really more simple than you might think. It all starts with having a heart for God, and a heart for your kids.
In A Dad After God\'s Own Heart, bestselling author Jim George shares the basics for how to be a good dad with your kids, including...
- letting your kids know you love and care for them
- learning the keys to positive and effective communication
- knowing the qualities kids need most in a dad
- ways to encourage your children in their spiritual growth
- how to build healthy relationships that will last for a lifetime
As you commit to learning how to become the dad your kids need, you\'ll not only draw closer to your children, but you\'ll find incredible blessings in fatherhood.
Jim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After God’s Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones Bible® Handbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Master’s Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.
Post to your social network