A Christmas Prayer
Format: Board book
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: October 04, 2010
Number of Pages: 20
Dimensions: 8.00 × 8.00 (inches)
Offer a prayer of thanks this holiday season for all the people, animals, and angels who helped welcome Jesus to earth in the true Christmas story. A Christmas Prayer by bestselling author Amy Parker is a padded board book that children will love to carry along with them.
Children, ages 2 to 5, will
- meet all the characters in the biblical Christmas story
- learn that God uses everyday people to carry out His good plan
- learn the refrain and join the prayer of gratitude with gentle rhyming text
A Christmas Prayer features
- soft illustrations that glow with the peace of Christmastime
- a rhyming prayer of gratitude for Christ’s birth and all the blessings related to the true meaning of Christmas
In the tradition of the bestselling A Night Night Prayer, also by Amy Parker, a little child wanders through the house on a snowy winter night thanking God for the special Christmas blessings that made the nativity story possible. Your toddlers and preschoolers will love joining this prayer from a child’s heart as they praise God for the greatest Gift of all—baby Jesus.
Amy Parker has written and co-written more than forty books for children, teens, and adults, with more than a million copies sold. She has collaborated with authors ranging from New York Times bestsellers to her very own son. Two of these collaborations—Firebird and Courageous Teens—are recipients of Christian Retailing’s Best Awards. But Amy’s greatest reward is being a wife to Daniel and a mom to their amazing sons, Michael and Ethan.