A Child's First Bible
Vendor: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Publication Date: September 01, 2000
Number of Pages: 262
Series: A Child's First
Dimensions: 6.60 × 5.70 (inches)
ECPA Platinum Award Winner. This full-color illustrated children’s Bible has been a cherished family favorite for nearly 20 years.
- 125 fully illustrated Bible stories
- Includes stories from the Old and New Testaments
- Simple questions at the end of each story
- Portable size is perfect for taking to church
- Makes a great gift for children ages 2 to 6!
Beginning with the story of Creation and ending with Revelation, the text is retold in simple words by well-known author and translator Kenneth N. Taylor. With its charming illustrations and clear, inspiring text, A Child’s First Bible is a must for every child’s bookshelf.