A Boy After God's Own Heart
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: September 01, 2012
Number of Pages: 112
Dimensions: 8 × 5.25 (inches)
Boys have a lot competing for their attention, and peer pressure can be tremendous—making it a challenge to encourage them toward the things of God and living the Christian life.
Jim George helps young guys to understand why God is important in everything they do. And he teaches that the Bible has the answers for all the questions and issues they face as they grow older. Boys will learn…
- the value of honoring and respecting their parents
- the keys to making right choices and decisions
- how to choose the best kinds of friends and be a good friend
- the benefits of taking school seriously and being responsible
- the need to follow after God by reading the Bible and spending time in prayer
This book includes discussion questions and interactive material, opening a whole new world for boys, pointing them in the right direction for becoming what God designed them to be.
Jim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After God’s Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones Bible® Handbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Master’s Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.