9/11: What a Difference a Day Makes, Ten Years Later
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: August 01, 2011
Number of Pages: 93
The author deals with the dramatic reassessment of priorities prompted by the events of September 11. He deals with questions:
- Do we take our blessings for granted?
- Do we take our freedom as a nation for granted?
- Do we take our individual freedoms for granted?
- Do we take our church for granted?
- Do we take our faith for granted?
- Do we take our loved ones for granted?
The words of encouragement and inspiration James W. Moore shared in 2001 still ring true today. We recognize life is a fragile, precious gift and we are grateful for every moment. He reminds us that hope is found in Jesus’ words and God’s promises. Now with a new introduction by the author and using the Common English Bible Translation.