Simple Ways to Lose a Little Weight...
and Experience Immense Relief!
If you\'ve heard it all, tried it all, and felt discouraged by not seeing results, this book is for you.
With so much conflicting information available about health and weight loss, Dr. Robert Lesslie rises above the noise and takes a refreshing, reasonable, and encouraging approach to the topic.
Drawing on his 30-plus years of working in the medical field, Dr. Lesslie provides practical answers to pertinent questions, such as...
- Why don\'t low-fat diets work—and which diets do?
- Are weight-loss medications and medical procedures viable options?
- Why are commercial weight-loss plans so expensive, and are they worth it?
- How much exercise do I need a week, and what kind of activity is best?
- What is a reasonable weight-loss goal?
Filled with safe and effective ideas for slimming down, 60 Ways to Lose 10 Pounds (or More) is your go-to handbook for practical advice and in-the-moment inspiration. Let Dr. Lesslie become your cheerleader and coach as you work toward your weight-loss goal.
Bestselling author Dr. Robert Lesslie is a physician with more than 30 years of experience in fast-paced, intense ER environments. He is now the co-owner and medical director of two urgent-care facilities. He has written many books (including Angels in the ER—over 200,000 copies sold) as well as newspaper and magazine columns and human-interest stories. He and his wife, Barbara, live in South Carolina.
Post to your social network