Christians sometimes come across objections about the Bible they don’t know how to answer, and they don’t know where to look or whom they should ask. Believers can also get confused about doctrine, not having the knowledge or background to recognize unbiblical teaching. Bible scholar Ron Rhodes addresses many questions surrounding Christianity on topics such as…
- atheistic objections to Christianity
- evolution vs. creationism
- alleged contradictions or general accusations concerning the Bible
- answering the claims of cults about biblical doctrine
- relativism vs. absolute truth
- ethical issues such as abortion and divorce
This book of short, one-page answers on 365 of the most frequently asked questions can greatly increase readers’ level of discernment in critical areas in just minutes a day. Busy people can boost their understanding of the Bible at their own pace by browsing topics of interest or by reading a topic a day.
Ron Rhodes (ThD), president of Reasoning from the Scriptures Ministries, is heard regularly on nationwide radio and is the author of The End Times in Chronological Order, The 8 Great Debates of Bible Prophecy, and 40 Days Through Revelation. He periodically teaches at Dallas Theological Seminary and several other seminaries.
Post to your social network