40 Questions About Christians and Biblical Law
Vendor: Kregel Academic & Professional
Publication Date: October 08, 2010
Number of Pages: 256
Series: 40 Questions & Answers Series
Dimensions: 9 × 6 (inches)
- What does the word law mean in the Scriptures?
- Was the Mosaic covenant legalistic?
- Does the OT teach that salvation is by works?
- What does the expression “works of law” mean in Paul?
- Is perfect obedience to the law mandatory for salvation?
- Does Paul teach that the OT law is now abolished?
- >What does Paul mean by “righteousness of God”?
- Does the Pauline teaching on justification contradict Jesus' message?
- Do James and Paul contradict one another on justification by works?
- How should we understand the role of the law in Luke-Acts?
- What is theonomy, or Christian reconstructionism, and how should it be evaluated?
- What role does the law have in preaching?