40 Days Through Revelation
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: April 01, 2013
Number of Pages: 304
Dimensions: 8.5 × 5.5 (inches)
The book of Revelation begins and ends with guarantees that its inspiring message leads to blessing. Popular Bible teacher and author Ron Rhodes guides readers on an encouraging journey through this prophetic book, interpreting its picturesque language and revealing its reassuring promises. Each short chapter is perfect for a group Bible study or a personal quiet time and includes…
- Scripture Reading and Insights—a short passage of Revelation and easy-to-understand notes on each verse
- Major Themes—brief summaries of the most important ideas
- Digging Deeper with Cross-References—several other passages readers can look up on relevant topics
- Life Lessons—practical and helpful applications to everyday life
- Questions for Reflection and Discussion—thought-provoking starters for group discussions or personal journaling
Readers who may have been confused or intimidated by Revelation will appreciate this easy-to-understand and practical presentation of its empowering truths.
Ron Rhodes (ThD), president of Reasoning from the Scriptures Ministries, is heard regularly on nationwide radio and is the author of The End Times in Chronological Order, The 8 Great Debates of Bible Prophecy, and 40 Days Through Revelation. He periodically teaches at Dallas Theological Seminary and several other seminaries.