40 Days Through Daniel
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: March 01, 2016
Number of Pages: 304
Dimensions: 8.5 × 5.5 (inches)
The book of Daniel holds the distinction of being one of the most important prophetic books in the Bible—and one of the most challenging to understand. Now you can unearth its inspiring lessons and enduring truths in just 40 daily readings. You\'ll be amazed to see how prophecies from the sixth century BC are unfolding today.
To help you personally interact with the vital truths of Daniel, trusted Bible teacher Ron Rhodes provides...
- short passages of Daniel with easy-to-understand notes on each verse
- brief summaries of the most important ideas
- helpful cross-references on relevant topics
- practical applications to everyday life
- thought-provoking conversation starters for group discussions or personal journaling
As you see God\'s faithfulness on display in the lions\' den, in the fiery furnace, and in the rise and fall of world empires, you\'ll gain a deep sense that God is in control.
Ron Rhodes (ThD), president of Reasoning from the Scriptures Ministries, is heard regularly on nationwide radio and is the author of The End Times in Chronological Order, The 8 Great Debates of Bible Prophecy, and 40 Days Through Revelation. He periodically teaches at Dallas Theological Seminary and several other seminaries.