31 Days to a Happy Husband
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: August 01, 2012
Number of Pages: 208
Dimensions: 8.5 × 5.5 (inches)
What does a man need most from his wife? Arlene Pellicane, author of 31 Days to a Younger You, asked numerous husbands that question. Based on their answers, Pellicane identified five keys that will give wives a new appreciation and understanding of how to love and care for their mates.
- Domestic tranquility—A husband needs a peaceful haven.
- Respect—A husband needs to be honored in his home.
- Eros—A husband needs a fulfilling sex life.
- Attraction—A husband needs to be attracted to his wife.
- Mutual activities—A husband needs to have fun with his wife.
Along with identifying a husband’s needs, Pellicane provides practical instruction to motivate and equip wives to show their husbands the care and affection they long for. Every day a wife is either building her husband up or tearing him down. This book offers wives a 31-day, no holding back, life-changing building program for their marriages.
Arlene Pellicane is an author and speaker who formerly served as the associate producer for Turning Point Television with Dr. David Jeremiah. Arlene and her family make their home in southern California.