Do You Long for Peace of Mind?
You can\'t avoid anxiety-provoking circumstances—they are a natural consequence of life on Planet Earth. But there are effective ways to deal with the stress they cause!
Deborah Smith Pegues has been where you are and wants to share what she\'s learned to help you handle the situations that threaten your peace of mind. In 30 days, you will discover how to...
- experience joy by embracing a divine perspective and living in the now
- achieve clarity by improving your sleep, diet, and exercise routines
- evaluate your expectations to minimize distress and disappointment
- prevent unnecessary angst by managing your time and money more wisely
- trade your \"stress-speak\" for more calming expressions
Packed with practical insights, encouragement, and biblical inspiration, this book will help you respond effectively to worry and anxiety so you can be a happier person.
Deborah Smith Pegues is a CPA/MBA, certified John Maxwell Leadership Coach and Speaker, certified behavior consultant, Bible teacher, and international speaker. She has written 16 transformational books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue (over one million sold worldwide) and Emergency Prayers. She and her husband, Darnell, have been married nearly 40 years.
Post to your social network