20/20: Seen. Chosen. Sent. DVD Leader Kit
Number of Pages: 208
Dimensions: 9.50 × 7.00 (inches)
In this 7-session study, you’ll develop a new understanding of how God sees you and has chosen you to help make Jesus’ name known on this planet. Through biblical teaching and lessons from her own life, Christine will challenge you to share the story of how God's love has transformed your life right where you are.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Enriching interactive teaching videos, approximately 30 minutes per session
- Experience the unconditional love and call of Jesus.
- Discover your inherent value and kingdom mission.
- Gain confidence to share the living hope of Christ.
- Help people belong in a world where they feel unseen.
Christine Caine is an Australian-born, Greek-blooded lover of Jesus, activist, author, and international speaker. Christine also has a passion for justice, and, together with her husband, Nick, founded the anti-human trafficking organization, The A21 Campaign. They also founded Propel, an organization dedicated to activating women to fulfill their God-given passion, purpose and potential. Christine is a graduate of Sydney University, with a B.A. in English, and is currently enrolled in Wheaton College pursuing her M.A. in Evangelism and Leadership. Powered by hot, extra-dry, skinny cappuccinos, Christine is a lover of words who speaks too fast, talks too much, and still manages to write them down. She and Nick, their two girls, Catherine and Sophia, and their dog, Ezra Blake, make their home in Southern California.