2 Peter & Jude
Publication Date: March 06, 2018
Number of Pages: 128
Dimensions: 8.30 × 5.40 (inches)
The early church had faced persecution from outside the community. Now they were defending themselves from dangers within. Internal differences were not uncommon—but these churches were facing teachers who distorted the gospel for their own gain. Peter and Jude denounce these for-profit teachers and encourage Christ followers to stand firm in the faith, secure in the promise that Jesus will someday return.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the books of 2 Peter & Jude in 9 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have