15 Future Events That Will Shake the World
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: April 01, 2014
Number of Pages: 224
Weight: 0.53 lb
Dimensions: 8.5 × 5.5 (inches)
What can people on Earth expect during the last days? In all the chaos that the Bible predicts, several events stand out as truly extraordinary—so much so that they arouse many questions from both Christians and non-Christians.
What are these events, and what makes them so significant? Longtime Bible prophecy expert Ed Hindson surveys each one in detail and explains the impact they will have:
- millions missing in the rapture
- world power shifts after the rapture, including in the USA
- the rise of a global dictator
- God\'s two witnesses rising from the dead in full view of the world
- the rebuilt Jewish temple usurped by Antichrist
- the Holocaust eclipsed
- Christ\'s glorious return to earth as conqueror and king
A riveting overview of events that truly will shake the world—how they will unfold, what they mean to us, and God\'s purposes for bringing them about.
Ed Hindson, Dean of the School of Divinity and Distinguished Professor of Religion at Liberty University in Virginia, is the speaker on The King Is Coming telecast and the author and general editor of 40 books. He holds a DMin from Westminster Theological Seminary and PhD from University of South Africa.