1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: March 18, 2008
Number of Pages: 304
Dimensions: 5.75 × 4.75 (inches)
What things does every college student need to know? In 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know, Harry H. Harrison Jr. provides practical advice ranging from classroom enrollment, living on campus, study habits, and more, that every student and parent will benefit from.
This book is a solid gift if you know a college student that needs a little wisdom about:
- Financial advice while attending school
- Handling parental expectations and being away from home
- Taking care of your mental health and maintaining your faith
- Taking and mastering multiple choice tests
- Creating healthy relationships with your professors
- Selecting classes, surviving campus life, and writing a college paper
- Participating in groups and handling various personality types
College students will appreciate the author's witty yet relatable tone. 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know is a great resource for high school graduates and new college students.
Harry H Harrison Jr. is a bestselling writer with more than 3.5 million books in print. He has been the subject of two documentaries. His books have been listed on the New York Times and Book Sense list of bestselling non-fiction trade paperback books for over ten years. They are also available in some thirty foreign countries.