Publication Date: September 04, 2018
Number of Pages: 144
Dimensions: 8.30 × 5.40 (inches)
How do we persevere in the face of suffering? For first-century Christians who were persecuted by their neighbors, staying focused on their “living hope” was hard to do. The Apostle Peter wanted to remind these hard-pressed Christians of their rich identity in Christ and encourage them to respond to their sufferings as Christ did. Peter doesn’t deliver abstract teaching but applies it to their daily lives. His words will connect with your own life, too, as you dive into his heartfelt letter.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the entire book of 1 Peter in 13 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have