Publication Date: January 09, 2018
Number of Pages: 168
Dimensions: 8.30 × 5.50 (inches)
The Corinthian church was proud and prosperous. For them, the Apostle Paul had a stern reminder: Genuine spiritual maturity is found not through status and recognition but through faith, hope, and love. His practical instructions concerning divisions, sexuality, spiritual gifts, and worship are still profoundly relevant for developing healthy, mature churches today—the kind that grow healthy, mature Christians.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the entire book of 1 Corinthians in 17 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have