1 and 2 Peter
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: September 16, 2008
Number of Pages: 96
Series: Encounters with God
Dimensions: 9.00 × 6.00 (inches)
Let five premier teachers of God's Word lead you to a closer, more intimate understanding of God's message to His people. Intended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible.
The lessons include:
- Leader's Notes
- 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible
- An explanation and interpretation of Scripture
- A story that illustrates the passage in focus
- Other Bible verses related to the theme
- Questions for reflection
- Suggestions for application in everyday life.