1 & 2 Samuel
Vendor: The Navigators
Publication Date: January 09, 2018
Number of Pages: 192
Weight: 0.45 lb
Dimensions: 8.3 × 5.4 (inches)
Israel wants a king. They want to be a kingdom. For decades God’s people had been stuck in cycles of sin and repentance—oppressed by rulers from outside and by sins from within. In 1 & 2 Samuel, God begins to do something new. Starting with Samuel’s miraculous birth, continuing with Saul’s insecure leadership, and culminating with David’s consolidated kingdom, the stories of 1 & 2 Samuel illuminate how God uses even our missteps so He can lead us into His best ways.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the books of 1 & 2 Samuel in 10 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have