1, 2 & 3 John
Vendor: The Navigators
Publication Date: March 06, 2018
Number of Pages: 160
Weight: 0.35 lb
Dimensions: 8.3 × 5.4 (inches)
Who is God? What is love? People have asked these questions for thousands of years, and they were asking them in John’s day too. Christians like John believed the answers were found in Jesus, but some so-called believers were leading people astray, questioning Jesus’ very identity. John wrote these letters to the churches he loved in order to keep them straight. With conviction, confidence, and clarity, John presents a compelling picture of Jesus—so we see clearly who God is and what love is.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the books of 1, 2 & 3 John in 14 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have