Building The Kingdom Together!
The BFC Church Membership Program provides a convenient way for you to get Christ-centered resources at an affordable price. This is our way of partnering with you and your ministry to build the Kingdom together.
As a Church Member, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Deeper Discounts - Save more on top of our regular discounts – up to 30-35% off the list price on books, resources, and more.*
- Exclusive Perks - Be the first to know about exclusive events and enjoy special rewards throughout the year.
- Buy Now, Pay Later - Minimize expense headaches with “Bill Me Later” Net 30 day terms. This option is only available for phone and email orders at this time.*
- Lifetime Access to Member Benefits - No annual or monthly renewal fees – just a one-time payment for a lifetime of savings.
Terms & Conditions*
- This program is currently available only to local churches and non profit Christian organizations in Canada.
- Personal orders cannot be made using a Church Membership account. All orders that are placed using this program must be used for church ministry purposes only.
- Only those on the authorized Buyer List can make purchases. Changes to this list can be made at your convenience, by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Excludes select short discount titles and DVDs, Sunday School Curriculum, Vacation Bible School resources.
- A credit application must be completed and terms will be subject to credit application approval. Accounts are billed a monthly Net 30 day term credit invoices. Any overdue payments will result in an annual 14.99% interest rate penalty and any new orders will be put on hold. To avoid late payment, credit card payments are recommended.
- First time orders over $500 must be paid in full by credit card before shipment date. Any order over $1000 using a Church account must be pre-authorized by a credit card before shipment date.
- If payment is not received within 60 days of payment date, BooksforChrist.com reserves the right to utilize 3rd party collection agencies for overdue payments.
- If terms and conditions are found to be violated at any time, BooksforChrist.com reserves the right to refuse orders and cancel memberships without refunds.