Seamless - Bible Study Book
Vendor: LifeWay Christian Resources
Publication Date: April 01, 2015
Number of Pages: 176
Dimensions: 9.50 × 7.00 (inches)
In seven sessions, Seamless covers the people, places and promises of the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture. Participants will gain an overarching understanding of the fundamental layout and meaning of God\'s Word. Seamless helps replace insecurity that holds participants back with clarity and helping them move forward with confidence in their understanding of Scripture. Each week of study features key information that ties all of scripture together into the seamless truth of the gospel message and is accompanied by maps, general Bible facts, and word studies.
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered weaving together and connecting both Old and New Testaments
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Personal Study segments includes 6 weeks of homework with additional helps such as maps, timelines, and word studies
- 7-session Member Book with group and personal component, leader helps
- Biblical truth that\'s reliable
- Adaptable to be used by a group of any size in a church, home, or other settings
- Creates opportunity for participants to explore the interwoven and overarching themes of Scripture
- Great study for personal growth and reflection on an individual basis
- For those who are seeking or new believers who are wanting to see how the scripture of both Old and New Testaments weave together and connect
- For all who want to see the big picture of Scripture
Angie Smith is the wife of Todd Smith (lead singer of Dove Award winning group Selah), author of I Will Carry You, What Women Fear, and Mended. She is one of the most popular speakers and blog writers in the country. She holds a Master\'s degree in Developmental Psychology from Vanderbilt University and lives with her husband and daughters in Nashville, TN.
This author did a wonderful job of showing how all 66 books in the Bible are one seamless story and from the Book of Genesis to the Book of Revelations that everything is about Jesus and God's love for us. Whether you have never read the complete Bible or read through it many times you will learn something new during this study. The author has included many tools in her book to help us understand the Bible better - icons, facts in the margins, ancient maps, tables of the Apostle Paul's life, etc. If you think that the Bible is hard to read be assured that what you learn in this study will help you understand that the Bible is accessible and understandable. I love that each of the weekly sessions is divided into 5 daily study sections. My only negative comment is that this author compromised readability for prettiness; it is a very pretty book but the print is small, many of the headings and pictures are hard to see as they are in light pink.