Wait and See Participant’s Guide
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: November 01, 2017
Number of Pages: 128
Dimensions: 8.25 × 5.50 (inches)
Building on the ideas she reveals in her book Wait and See
, Wendy Pope explores the lives of Joseph, Moses, David, Nehemiah, Abraham and Sarah, and Noah to see how well they waited on God’s promises and what we can learn from them. In the Wait and See Participant’s Guide
, we’ll discover how to
- trust God’s ways rather than doubt His delays;
- look forward to the future while staying present in the present;
- wait with God, not on God;
- experience God rather than endure the delay;
- focus on the Person of our faith rather than the object of our wait; and
- push through the pause by doing what we know to do.
Designed to go along with the videos in the Wait and See Bible Study Kit, this study is ideal for busy women—no outside homework or additional reading required!
Wendy Pope is the author of Trusting God for a Better Tomorrow and the Read Thru the Word online Bible studies and teachings. She also speaks nationwide with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Wendy and her husband, Scott, have two children and live in North Carolina.