Wait and See Participant’s Guide
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: November 01, 2017
Number of Pages: 128
Dimensions: 8.25 × 5.50 (inches)
· teaches us to trust His delays rather than doubt His ways;
· looks forward to the future while staying present in the present;
· waits with God, not on God;
· is more about experiencing God rather than enduring the delay;
· focuses on the Person of our faith rather than the object of our
· pushes through the pause by doing what we know to do.
After watching a ten-minute teaching session in the companion DVD, participants will study the Bible together and answer questions about the person being studied. The entire curriculum is covered during the Bible study, and there is no outside homework or additional reading. This study is ideal for busy women.